Permanent makeup has grown fast and many have shown interest to learn the different techniques. Let us check out what you have in your state!
The State of Connecticut requires the following in order to get the licensed permanent makeup or tattoo artist:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have completed the Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- A complete basic first aid course by the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association
- Completed the 2000 hours practical training with a licensed tattoo technician
- The application for licensing has to be done online. Here's the link: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/Activities/Listing.aspx&ID=10