What are the aftercare instructions?Last Updated: October 20, 2019
What are the aftercare instructions?
Aftercare instructions to follow
The steps are recommended to be followed for proper healing:
- Don’t touch or avoid contact with your eyebrows or the surrounding area for 24 hours
- Allow the eyebrows to air dry before you apply a thin layer of the ointment
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Allow any crusts or dry skin to naturally flake. Note: picking can lead to scarring and pigment loss.
- Avoid exposure to the sun, solarium, pool (chlorine is irritating), sauna, steam baths, hot showers and/or hot baths for 3 weeks.
- Avoid excessive sweating for at least 5 – 14 days
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- NO makeup or skin care products should be used on the treated area for 2 weeks.
- NO Botox around the forehead area for two weeks afterward.
- Eyebrow tinting should not be performed for 2 weeks after your Microblading treatment