What are some contraindications which may prevent me from a service?Last Updated: June 04, 2019
Conditions that are not allowed for the procedure.
There are different conditions that we do not allow or need a physicians approval. See the following below:
- Currently on a Chemotherapy
- Viral infections
- Sick (cough, colds, flu)
- Botox for the past 2 weeks
- Skin irritations or conditions like psoriasis
- History of Keloids or Hypertrophic Scarring
- Accutane in the past year
- Heart conditions, High Blood Pressure
- Organ transplant
Most clients should consult their physicians before getting their brows, eyeliner or lips done.