Permanent Makeup License Requirements for WyomingLast Updated: June 04, 2019
Permanent Makeup Licensure by State
Permanent makeup has grown fast and many have shown interest to learn the different techniques. Let us check out what you have in your state!
The state of Wyoming does not have a formal licensing process for permanent makeup artists. However, the following are the requirements you may comply:
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age.
- Bloodborne Pathogen training program
- Demonstration of knowledge of Skin diseases, disorders, and conditions (including diabetes),
- Waste disposal, hand washing techniques, sterilization of equipment and methods of sanitation /disinfection/sterilization techniques
- Preventing Disease Transmission (American Red Cross)