Permanent Makeup License Requirements for Rhode IslandLast Updated: June 04, 2019
Permanent Makeup Licensure by State
Permanent makeup has grown fast and many have shown interest to learn the different techniques. Let us check out what you have in your state!
- Must be 18 years of age
- With good moral character
- Must be registered in this state under the statutory and regulatory provisions.
- Must complete an apprenticeship program.
- Demonstrate aseptic tattooing technique via an examination administered by the registration agency.
- Have knowledge and practices infection control.
- Shall maintain a sanitary and safe practice in accordance with prevailing standards. Bloodborne pathogens.