Permanent Makeup License Requirements for MaineLast Updated: June 04, 2019
Permanent Makeup Licensure by State
Permanent makeup has grown fast and many have shown interest to learn the different techniques. Let us check out what you have in your state!
- The micropigmentation practitioner shall be 18 years of age or older
- Micropigmentation review - 8 hours
4 hours - micropigmentation
4 hours - Color application lab to include 1 completed procedure on brows, eyes or lips
- Must be Board Certified by the American Academy of Micropigmentation for 2 years.
- Evidence of training under the direct supervision of a licensedMicropigmentation practitioner
- Copies of any licenses, diplomas, or certificates issued as Micropigmentation practitioner.
- Copy of high school diploma or evidence of equivalent education.
- To pay $150 for MIcropigmentation practitioner license