Permanent Makeup License Requirements for ArkansasLast Updated: June 04, 2019
Permanent Makeup Licensure by State
Permanent makeup has grown fast and many have shown interest to learn the different techniques. Let us check out what you have in your state!
Please Follow the details below in order to receive your cosmetic artist license.
- Must complete 6-24 months training, at least 375 hours and be Supervised by a trainer.
- Accomplished a bloodborne pathogens course.
- You must pay $50 when submitting the exam application.
- Pass a written and practical exam.
- Must be a high school graduate.
- Provide results of an eye examination for color and normal vision and a health certificate from your physician stating you are free of disease including hepatitis.
About the exam:
- The exam will be conducted by the Department of Health, 4815 West Markham in Little Rock, Environmental Health section.
- Exam time is 2 pm sharp!
- Two Passport size pictures.